FLV Spider Pro is a simple tool for saving online videos to your Mac or iPod.
It features a very simple interface with an additional Lossless Movie Trimmer that allows you to cut portions of captured video. Finally, a Lossless Movie Joiner allows you to join captured video and audio files into one whole movie. Although they're fairly easy to use, there's a Help manual to guide you.
FLV Spider Pro is ideal for sites such as YouTube and other video content delivery sites that stream videos. It isn't, however, suitable for media that's streamed live. Also note that FLV Spider Pro may also be affected by updates to Flash. It does support batch downloading although some users have found that it doesn't always handle this very well.
FLV Spider Pro is definitely worth a try if you're looking for an all-in-one video downloader and editor for Macs.
- Live RTMP/RTMPT streams conversion into FLV format is added (beta state)
- "Duplicate" function is added. It is helpful when you edit FLV files
- "Clear Browser Cache" function is added
- "FLV to iPod" converter is updated. Audio quality is improved
- FLV metadata saving and updating is improved
- Frame type indicators are added to Lossless Video Trimmer
- Few minor user interface changes are in place